Improve your health, balance your hormones, and gain self confidence all in just 21 days!
I’ll show you how.
Have you fallen off track with your health and fitness? If you answered YES, you are not alone! Everyday I talk to people just like you who struggle with their health. Not only does this affect their body, but it affects so much more, including confidence! I struggled with this for many years too. After having my third child, I had gained over 90 pounds. I felt tired, lazy, and lacked any self confidence.
Sure, I tried all the fad diets, but NONE of them worked. I tried running on the treadmill, joining a gym, hiring a personal trainer. Again, I still wasn’t motivated. That’s when I realized I was missing something. I was missing ACCOUNTABILITY!
What makes this DROP A DRESS SIZE so different?
- This is not a “quick-fix” solution or a new diet. In DROP A DRESS SIZE, you’ll learn proven lifestyle solutions and skills that will serve you forever.
- DROP A DRESS SIZE is a completely virtual program – everything is available online whenever you need it. Plus you can retake it over and over again as I’m here to support you in reaching your goals even beyond the 21 days.
- DROP A DRESS SIZE is designed so that your goals can be reached without strenuous exercise, without giving up your favourite foods and without spending hours in the kitchen to prepare the meals I’ll give you!
These are my results! And these can be your results too. With effort and commitment, you WILL see results. And I want to help get you those results you are looking for.
Just check out my Success Stories page to see some of my challengers results!
DROP A DRESS SIZE IS FOR YOU IF
- you want to get healthy without dieting or deprivation.
- you want a clear step-by-step system for long-lasting and life-changing results.
- you struggle with emotional eating, binge eating, overeating, or body image issues.
- you know what to do to be healthy, but you’re still not doing it.
- you’ve had success in the past, but just seem to go back to the diet/binging mentality.
If you’re looking for a fast fix or the latest fad diet, this is NOT the program for you. But if you want lasting health, a permanent lifestyle change, and freedom from your food demons – if you’re ready to get REAL about your body image issues – I can help.
The Drop a Dress Size has evolved into a community where women feel more hopeful and less alone in their body image, food, and health struggles. I post about topics ranging from intuitive eating, body image, eating disorder recovery, hormonal & reproductive health, self care, life updates, daily eats, meal inspiration and more.
Everyone has a different definition of health. I firmly believe health goes far beyond our grocery carts and exercise routines. As a culture we’ve neglected the emotional, social, and psychological aspects of health, and focused so much of our attention on eating and exercise, that we’ve now normalized disordered eating and exercise. For me, I focus on living intuitively and listening to my body to tell me what it needs. Because at the end of the day, stress is going to kill us before eating Nutella or vegging out on the couch will.
Here is what my past challengers are saying:
I’ve lost 12lb and 6 inches from my waist! I now have energy to keep up with my 3 kids!”
I have lost 5lbs so far, but what I have gained is beyond measure. I have been reading, learning and listening to so many theories that Jen has led me to. I was mad as I found out more and more about what I thought I knew about fats and sugars was completely wrong and causing damage to my body.
I was nervous to try new ways of eating, and anxious about cleaning up my family’s diet. But now I’m happy to be learning and changing. I am still learning better ways to exercise and trying to pay attention to how food makes me feel. The accountability and motivation from others has been wonderful!
Thanks Jennifer for the tips and encouragement throughout this challenge. It was nice to know that I am not alone on this journey of changing my health.
Thank you Jennifer for a great month. I am down 8” and 4lbs and I’ll take it! I haven’t worked out much at all but just cutting carbs has made a huge difference. I am loving the high fat/low carb way of eating. I noticed a difference the first week in that I no longer had that awful daily bloating. Plus because I am consuming more of the good fats, I no longer experience the sugar crashes and shaky feeling in between meals. What a game changer!
WHAT WILL I LEARN IN THE DROP A DRESS SIZE PROGRAM
- Help to get healthy without giving up the foods you’ve been taught to avoid.
- How to break through the excuses that keep you stuck.
- What your food cravings really mean and how to overcome them.
- The absolute best foods for ultimate health, glowing skin, and energy.
- Why most women fail at weight loss again and again, and how to break through this frustrating pattern for good.
- Why mistakes and “slip-ups” are actually a good thing, and how to never feel like a failure again.
- How the food you eat affects your body and how to listen to your body’s cues.
- How to develop a healthier relationship with food.
- Why calories have NOTHING to do with weight loss!
WHAT WILL YOU BE GIVEN
- Exercise tips that will help you stay active and spend less time working out! You can either do your own program or I can help you choose a program with an easy to follow schedule so you know exactly WHAT to do and WHEN to do it.
- Tips on how to eat to support your energy, balance your hormones, and make peace with food.
- Tips from me on how I lost 90 pounds and have kept it off for 10 years.
- The support and accountability from other women struggling with the same issues as you.
- Access to a private app that includes a daily check-in to help you stay motivated and on track.
- Continued support from me even once the challenge is over so we can work on reaching your health and fitness goals together!
Will I get results?
The fact is, research has shown that 56% of people give up because a program is too hard, they have to restrict what they are eating all the time, or people don’t have the support they need.
- that’s because the food is bland, takes too long to make, and you have to starve yourself.
- there is no nutritional system in place that’s designed to ensure that you get all the nutrients your body needs, which can naturally lead to hunger and out of control cravings.
- the workouts are too long, so people get bored or don’t have time.
- there is no one to be accountable to, so people fall back into old patterns.
But the DROP A DRESS SIZE takes a NEW approach. It works with you, not against you. It works FOR you. It respects your time and gives you exactly what your body needs. Plus it surrounds you with the support you need EVERY DAY! Putting you in an amazing place for success.
Is There a Cost?
Everyone’s first question always is – what does it cost?
I totally get it, you want to make sure that
- you can afford it, and
- you think it’s worth your money!
Let me assure you that you WILL get your money’s worth!! I’m giving you ALL of my daily tips, videos, support, and accountability. These are all things that have helped me lose the weight, keep it off for 8 years, and live the healthiest life ever!
You’ll be given complete access to the private group for the accountability and support. You’ll also be given:
- My best video tips on how to eat to balance your hormones, increase your energy, and feel more confident.
- Tips to help you balance your hormones so you start seeing results.
- Tips on how to start trusting your body again and listen to the cues it’s giving you.
- The accountability and support of a small group of women working towards the same goals as you.
- All the information mentioned above is for you to KEEP!
I’ve seen programs like this go for $500 and up, and even at those prices it would be tremendous value because of the results. However, a $500 price tag would put this opportunity beyond the reach of most people who could benefit from a healthier lifestyle. So I’ve decided to set this up so that the investment is a sliver of that amount, and your entire investment goes right back to you.
ALL of this for just the low price of
Are you feeling resistance to joining?
Here’s the thing, the bigger the commitment, and the more VITAL an activity is to your personal growth, the more resistance you will feel. Resistance shows up to try to keep us small, to keep us in our “safe” comfort zone.
But change and growth happen outside our comfort zone. Think about it this way: If you stay the way you are right now, will you be where you want to be 6 months from now, 1 year from now, 5 years from now?
Only you can know if DROP A DRESS SIZE is the right program for you. Push past fear and resistance and really listen to your heart. If you are still a little hesitant, no worries, you can try out the DROP A DRESS SIZE 100% risk free!
Reserve your spot now!
The next online group starts FEBRUARY 12th, but spaces FILL UP FAST!! So don’t delay – apply NOW!
Spots are limited to ensure a positive client experience.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me so we can chat more about the group and see if it’s a good fit for you!